The Lore Law Firm is based in Houston, Texas and represents injured victims and their families throughout Texas and the United States in claims involving medication or prescription error. We understand how to evaluate a medical malpractice claim resulting from medication errors, doctor negligence or pharmacist mistakes. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring you and your family receives the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries or loss.
Attorney Michael Lore will take the time to listen to you, evaluate your claim, answer your questions and explain your options to you. You will have the information you need to make informed decisions about your claim.
Pharmacy Error Law Firm
Life altering Injuries can result when a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or other medical caregiver prescribes or administers an incorrect dosage of a prescription drug.
We represent individuals harmed because of pharmacy errors, which can include injury or death from medication error (e.g., filling your prescription with the wrong medication or wrong dosage). Misfilled prescriptions and pharmacist mistakes are not uncommon. Although most pharmacies have checks in place to minimize prescription errors, prescription mistakes still happen, sometimes with deadly consequence.
Our firm can help you recover compensation for injury or death caused by pharmaceutical errors or mistakes. Because of the complexities of claims involving pharmacy errors and prescription mistakes, we offer free consultations and review by our staff physician.
Common Types of Texas Prescription Errors
There are many different types of prescription errors, some of the most common types of medication mistakes include:
- Prescription error involving a doctor prescribing the wrong drug or medication
- Prescription error involving a pharmacist filling the prescription with the wrong medication or drug
- Prescription error involving a doctor prescribing the wrong dose of a drug or medication
- Prescription error involving a pharmacist filling the prescription with the wrong dosage of medication or drug
- Prescription error involving providing the wrong directions for the drug or medication
- Prescription error involving providing the wrong person with the medication or drug
- Prescription error involving improper combination of medication or drugs
If you were injured or lost a family member because of a prescription error, including doctor malpractice, pharmacist error or a mistake by a medical professional, you should consult an experienced personal injury lawyer to discuss your claim and ensure your legal rights are protected.
Please remember, there are time limitations in which you can bring a negligence claim for medication error or prescription mistakes, so contact an experienced lawyer today.